Monday, April 5, 2010

Use an egg carton

"Don't put all your eggs in one basket" goes the popular saying. I say "use an egg carton". Genius, don't you think? I mean, who really puts their eggs in baskets? But either way, we get the point.

I think i stumbled upon the point today. Yeah. As i stood in Mandeville Park, waiting on a mysterious taxi man named Wayne, trying to look "cool" and unperturbed by the mad man across the road, i realized that my "eggs" were possibly in a bad position. But anyway, Wayne came...and i went on my way. Got where i was going and realized what i was dreading. Yep, u guessed it....basket fell and eggs broke, i.e. figuratively speaking. So i came back home.

Now i'm home...thinking about these broken eggs, when Mother dearest brings up another of my baskets...filled with my eggs. And it hit me again....what if that basket falls? So i'm here, trying to find other options...aaand i wouldn't say it's working.

Then WHAM!!! I got hit again..and i realized an egg carton is better than a basket. Yeah, i'm still risking all my eggs...but if the eggs will be safe there, why not?

So, in essence...just because doing something one way is detrimental, it doesn't mean there aren't other ways to do it....OR anything else that's similar to what i just said.

AND for y'all who think i'm wrong....*SIGH*....i really don't give a crap...really.

So ladies and gentlemen, chuck your baskets and get out those egg cartons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment